1. What time is breakfast usually served at Olaf’s Guest House?
Our breakfast times run from 7.30am to 10am, daily. Please note that last arrivals are at 10am.
2. Is breakfast always included in the room rate?
Yes. When you book a stay with us, breakfast is always included in your room rate.
3. How far is Olaf’s Guest House from the beach?
Our guest house is approximately 250m away from the main promenade and the Sea Point beach. Clifton and Camp Bays are around a 15 to 30-minute drive away from Olaf’s.
4. Can we walk to the waterfront from Olaf’s Guest House?
Absolutely. The Waterfront is a pleasant 50-minute walk away, along the promenade.
5. Are there any restaurants in the near vicinity of Olaf’s Guest House?
There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance of Olaf Guest House. For recommendations and more details about this, please ask when you arrive and we’ll be happy to help you
6. How much does it cost to take the shuttle from the airport to Olaf’s Guest House?
The shuttle costs from the airport to Olaf’s Guest House are:
R300.00 for 1 pax
R340.00 for 2 pax
R400.00 for 3 pax
7. What if we’re arriving at Olaf’s Guest House after 8pm and don’t have our own transport booked?
We highly recommend that you make use of our shuttle service. The driver will provide a professional door-to-door service (taking you all the way to your booked rooms), they will have a code for the front gate of the guest house and will know where to find your room keys.
Please note that our office closes at 8pm, unless specific arrangements have been requested by guests beforehand.
8. How do we know which driver has been allocated to us, when we arrive at the airport?
The driver will be holding a board up with your name on it, at the exit at Customs. Please keep a look out for him.
9. Do we have to pay our driver directly?
No. To make life easier for you, the cost of this service will be automatically added to your account, which you can settle at check-out.
10. Do you have charge fees for late arrivals?
In the interest of the safety of our employees (as there are no buses running in Cape Town late at night), we do charge fees for arrivals after 8pm, for guests travelling to us via their own transport.
Late arrivals with own guest transport after 8pm until 9pm are charged at R250.00 (per check-in), and after 9pm at R350.00
“Always a great pleasure to be back at Olaf’s when in CT. through the gate and into this little sanctuary of peace in the heart of busy Seapoint. Great breakfast and very friendly staff. looking forward to going there again soon”
Can’t find the information you’re looking for?
Contact us by phone +27 (0)21 439 89 43 or by email email@example.com